AREQUIPA BIKE TOUR $50 USD Per Person - Group Service
Arequipa's Countryside Biking Tour - 5 Hours Of Guided Trip
Arequipa Biking Tour for all mountain biking lovers, Peru
has one of the largest networks of Inca remains and following the innumerable trails that connect with the most amazing sites in the Cusco
, passing through remote villages out of the reach of motorised vehicles, and having the chance to get know local Andean communities and learn their amazing life style. Mountain Biking
is a relatively new sport in Peru
, but new routes are rapidly being opened up, many of which offer excellent opportunities to ride.
For the more adventurous people, we arrange long biking trips
all over Peru
. We are best undertaken and an experienced tour operator providing professional guides and bicycle equipment as well as the necessary supporting 4WD
We have cycle trips from 1 up to more days designed to get the most out of your holiday. Beginning in the high Andes and descending into the Amazon jungle
, we cycle from altitudes of 5000m to 600m. Biking on the single tracks, dirt roads, humid lands, frigid and warm climates, camping or spending in the local's family houses.
|Bike Tour In Arequipa - Arequipa's Day Trips - Mountain Biking Trips Around Arequipa - Peru Guided Cycle Tours - Bicycle Tours In Arequipa - Arequipa Biking Tours - Rental Bicycle In Arequipa - Mountain Bike Gear & Rental In Arequipa - Mountain Bike Guides & Information In Peru - PeruBikingTours - PeryCycleTrips - Arequipa's Countryside Bik e Tours - Arequipa Bike Riders - Cycling Trips In Arequipa - Half Day Mountain Biking Trips Around Arequipa - MTB Riders & Trips - Peru Cycling Maps
AREQUIPA BIKE TOUR ITINERARY
This takes 5 hours of guided bike trip surrounding 3 volcanoes near of Arequipa as known as "Arequipa's Countryside"
- The trip begins from our office of Arequipa (Ugarte Street 109 - Downtown) at 8AM and 1PM - Firstly you will be transferred for about1 1/2 HRS of from downtown to outside of Arequipa - This short journeyde on the way to Pocsi district (16°31'13.24"S - 71°25'10.76"O) where is the highest point of this trip as known as "Mirador De Los Volcanes 3050M" - Safety talking about bikes and amazing Panorama of the mountains - The first section of this bike trip includes downhill on gravel and zigzagging route with minimum presence of traffic and viewing the farming village ot Mollebaya and Characato - The biking distance on this trip will be 30KM approx. and takes not more than 3 hours biking (vary according the level and fitness of each participant) - This bike trip includes many agriculture areas witch is recognize as "La Campiña Arequipeña" including many colonial Churches and house in Mollebaya and Characato - The bike ride end in our biking base located withing fully Pre-Incas terraces and then transfer to your hotel in Arequipa or you can stay afternoon for relaxing in our camping zone with swimming pool and other facilities.
AREQUIPA BIKE TOUR INCLUDES
- Official English-speaking guide
- GT - TREK - BIANCHI MT bikes in maintenance (full disc brakes)
- Windproof and full-finger glove which can also be worn during the cold season or high altitudes
- Helmet; light ventilated and comfortable for your head
- Breakfast or lunch accroding the departure time
- Plenty of drinking water and snack (chocolates, fresh fruits and enerfy bars)
- Boxygen and first aid kit for all participants and our cam staff
- Repair kit and new parts
- All prices stated above are subject to change
- Exchange rate $1 USD = S/. 3.02 (rate may vary daily)
See our Mountain Bike Components... CLICK HERE
|TRIP RATE FOR BIKE TOUR AROUND AREQUIPA
|Any day between April to December
||AREQUIPA BIKE TOUR $50 USD Per Person - Group Service
Arequipa's Countryside Biking Tour - 5 Hours Of Guided Trip
|Backpacker Service (Join group)
1 to more paticipants $50 USD each one
Private Service (Supporting van/guide)
2 participants $90 USD each one
3-4 participants $750 USD each one
5 to more participants $5033 USD each one
|Discount: $3 USD for South American Explorers Club Members
Discount 3%: Tour Operators or Travel Agencies Only
Students: $3 USD discount only with valid green ISIC card
|Organized Groups: We offer private service and any time/day according request
|Group size: 6 participants per each guide
|BOOK HERE: We highly recommended to book space prior you arrive to Arequipa and take private VIP service
- Travel insurance
- Breakfast or lunch
- Tip for guide and camp staff
- Sun glasses
- Hotel in Arequipa
- Cycling shoes
- Camel bag
WHAT YOU NEED TO CARRY/BRING
- Small backpack
- Rain Jacket or Poncho (December - March )
- Tennis Shoes
- Bottle of Water
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries (towel and toilet paper)
- Selection of small snacks, Chocolate, Dried fruit, Biscuits, etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Extra money (soles).
December to March. Some days are with blue sky permitting to ride during the morning only - The rest of the year this bike trip can be arranged at 8AM or 1PM from our local office of Arequipa.
BEST TIME FOR CYCLE
After rain season (April to June) the mountains are completely covered with snow and the slops are cover with new vegetation making more nice for pictures.
ADVICE FOR BIKERS
Normal physical conditions and summer clothes, bikers require good acclimatization over 2500m. One day before all the bikers will have meeting with the mountain bike guide at our office or in the hotel, who will give a BRIEFING about this bike trip and also you can check the quality of bikes and gear will be used on this trip.
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us....
Some of our clients e-mail us saying our confirmation e-mails are placed to their spam folder rather than their inbox. We recommend to modify your JUNK or SPAM FILTER SETTINGS to receive our e-mail email@example.com
on the correct inbox. You may also want to add this email address to your list of known contacts. This will prevent our responses from being filtered into your Junk or Spam mail folder.