HUALCA HUALCA MOUNTAIN
Climbing Guided Tour In 3 Days
Tour information is coming soon.
HUALCA HUALCA MOUNTAIN INCLUDES
- Experienced Mountain English-Speaking guide
- Porters to carry the foods and camping gear (tents & mattresses)
- Personal porter to carry the items of each participant (Private Service only)
- Private four wheel drive (4x4) from Arequipa up to 4200m
- Camping Equipment (Four seaons mountain tent and mattresses)
- Dining and cooking tents (Private Service only)
- Cooking gear
- Experienced cook (Private Service only)
- Climbing Equipment such as crampons, ice axe and rope, only if is snow on the top
- Meals on the Mountain (2 lunches - 1 hot dinner - 1 hot breakfast)
- Plenty of hot Coca tea
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit for the participants and our camp staff
- Communication system, guides climb with their mobile phones
- Tents and food for our camp staff
- Headlamp - Wind proof gloves - Wool hat - Walking sticks or poles (Private Service only)
|TOUR SCHEDULE & COST 2012
(April - November)
|HUALCA HUALCA MOUNTAIN
Climbing Guided Tour In 3 Days
|Backpacker Service (public bus)
Not available departure
Private VIP Service (private van/guide)
2 participants $ USD each
3-4 participants $ USD each
5 to more participants $ USD each
|Discount 5%: South American Explorers Club Members
Discount 10%: Tour Operators or Travel Agencies Only
Students: $15 USD discount only with valid green ISIC card
|Organized Groups: We offer private and any time departure
|Group size: 6 participants per guide
|BOOK HERE: We highly recommended to book space prior your arrival to Arequipa
All prices stated above are subject to change.
Exchange rate $1 USD = S/. 3.02 (rate may vary daily).
- Alcoholics drinks
- Sleeping Bag (-10ºC)
- SHotel in Arequipa
- Breakfast on the first day/lunch on the last day
- Tips for guide and camp staff.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- Backpack 66Lt
- Sleeping bag -15ºC (can be hired from our office for $3 USD per day)
- Rain gear (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Peru)
- Strong comfortable and waterproof footwear
- One complete change of clothing
- Sweater and jacket (something warm)
- Bottle of water 6 Lt minimun per person
- Flashlight and batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc,
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Your personal first aid kit
- Optional: walking sticks or poles.
PORTERS will cost $58 USD per day, to carry your personal items. You will need to carry with you a daypack with your Camera, bottle of water, snacks, a fleece or something warm and a poncho in case of rain (unlikely in Dry season but as a precaution) and anything you will need before lunch as porters do not walk alongside you. Your bag will be waiting for you in your tent at campsites.
Please note there are fines if you give an excess of 18 kgs so try to underpack rather than overpack. You can hire a porter from Arequipa to carry your pack over the base camp.
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us....
Some of our clients e-mail us saying our confirmation e-mails are placed to their spam folder rather than their inbox. We recommend to modify your JUNK or SPAM FILTER SETTINGS to receive our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
on the correct inbox. You may also want to add this email address to your list of known contacts. This will prevent our responses from being filtered into your Junk or Spam mail folder.