FULL DAY NAZCA LINES TOUR FROM LIMA BY LUXURY PUBLIC BUS SERVICE $358 USD Per Person
The Cheapest Way To Discover The Mysterious Drawings Of The Nazca Culture
Discover The Enigmatic And Mysterious Of The Nazca Civilization
Visiting the Nazca lines by light aircraft beginning in Lima and discover a gigantic calendar used anciently for agricultural purposes according to renowned German scholar Maria Reiche, who died in 1998 after dedicating 40 years of her life to study the lines. For archaeologist it is still mystery and an enigma the origin and meaning of the lines and figures drawing on the plateau desert of the Peruvian coast. Huge figures of animals, birds and people engraved in the sands of the desert, in an area of 500 square kilometers, remain as testimony of an extraordinary Culture that flourished 2500 years ago.
This tour program is dedicated for tourist does not have much time to spend in Peru, we offer a land private trip from Lima and then flight in Cessna caravan airplane to see the Nazca lines from the air, to take the most incredible photos of this natural attraction in order to take the most incredible photos of the mysterious Nazca civilization. PERU ADVENTURE TOURS recommend to make your reservation in advance to gurantee your spaces for the Nazca Lines.
Day Trip From To Nasca Lines - Nazca Lines In One Day From Lima - Nazca Lines Full Day Program From Lima - Nazca Lines Private Tour - Nazca Lines Photo Gallery - Nazca Lines Package Tours - Great Nasca Tours - Overflights Nazca Lines - 1-Day Nazca Lines Day Tour From Lima - Nasca Lines Travel - Las líneas De Nasca - Lines and Geoglyphs Of Nasca and Pampas De Jumana - Nazca Lines Magazine - History About The Nasca Lines - The Lines Of Nazca - Vuelos Sobre Las Líneas De Nazca - Nasca Lines Mystery - Nazca Lines Air Tour - Information About Flight Over The Nazca Lines - Travel Guided Information About Mysterious Nasca Lines And Figures - NazcaPeru - NazcaLines - FlightNazcaLines - Transport From Lima Nazca Lines
TOUR ITINERARY OF NASCA LINES FROM LIMA BY LUXURYPUBLIC BUS
At 3AM or 6AM you will picked up from the hotel of Lima or from the airport and then private transfer to the bus station. At 4:15AM or 6AM you will aboard the luxury bus service and travel of 6 hours to Nazca following the southern Pan-Americana highway.
During the bus journey you will received aboard snack as breakfast, also the bus offer available bath and the travel is without stop.
Arriving to Nazca you will be picking up from the bus station and transfer to the aerodrome of Maria Reiche, where you will see the Cessna light plane to flight over the ancient drawings.
Fly over the Nazca lines by light Cessna light plane (35min): The Nasca lines are located in the desert, a high arid plateau that stretches between Nazca and Palpa on the pampa (a large flat area of southern Peru). The Nazca lines are geoglyphs and geometric line clearings in the Peruvian desert. The Nazca lines are an enigma. Since their discovery, the Nazca lines have inspired fantastic explanations from ancient gods, a landing strip for returning aliens, a celestial calendar created by the ancient civilization, used for rituals probably related to astronomy, or clans who made up the population and to determine through ritual their economic functions held up by reciprocity and redistribution, or a map of underground water supplies. Flying over the area you can marvel looking at the perfect shape of animals, flowers, plants, objects, and anthropomorphic figures of colossal proportions made with well-defined lines.
After flight transfer to local restaurant to have lunch and at 2:30PM or 4:30PM transfer to the bus station and bus journey to Lima.
In Lima you will receive a private transfer from bus station to the hotel or airport and end of service.
* With Private Service
you can decide to depart from Lima at any time, but we recommend leaving around 5AM.
* Also after the flight over the Nazca lines you can visit the Nazca ceramic artisanal studio, where the tour guide will translate for you the explanation of the craftsman tell step by step the process involved in the elaboration of the Nazca ceramics. Another place to visit with the private van is the artisanal gold extraction mill, where the local miners are making hard work to extract the gold from different pieces of rocks extracted from the mining mountain around Nazca valley. We strongly recommend booking this tour with private round trip van service.
* With Group Service
we recommend to leave from Lima as early as possible (3AM) to develop the tour and get more time to explore the Nazca region. If time permit you can book other local land tour in Nazca until depart of the bus to Lima.
* TO ALL OUR FUTURE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE GOING BOOKING THIS TOUR (Group or Prviate service) WE RECOMMEND BE PREPARED FOR A LONG DAY DRIVING (920 KM ROUND TRIP) BUT WITH THE PRIVILEGE OF AN EXPERIENCE THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN ENJOY FLYING OVER THE MYSTERIOUS PAST OF THE NAZCA CULTURE - SORRY US IF YOU FEEL TIRED OR BORING DURING YOUR BUS JOURNEY.
Find below some alternative of local tours you can do in about 3 hours:
Aqueduct Of Cantayo
FULL DAY NAZCA LINES TOUR FROM LIMA BY LUXURY PUBLIC BUS SERVICE INCLUDES
- Certified English-Speaking guide (Private Service only)
- Private transport from/to Lima (Private Service only)
- Pick up and drop off from/to your hotel in Lima
- Public luxury bus from Lima - Nazca - Lima (Cruz Del Sur Company)
- Over flight Nazca Lines from Nazca aerodrome of Maria Reiche (35 minutes - Cessna aircraft for 3, 5 and 12 passengers)
- Lunch in the Nasca lines hotel (Private Service only)
- Airport tax in Ica aerodrome
|TOUR SCHEDULE & COST 2015
|FULL DAY NAZCA LINES TOUR FROM LIMA BY LUXURY PUBLIC BUS SERVICE $358 USD Per Person
The Cheapest Way To Discover The Mysterious Drawings Of The Nazca Culture
|Backpacker Service (Public Luxury Bus)
1 to more participants $358 USD each one
Private Service (Private van/guide)
2 participants $499 USD each one
3-4 participants $460 USD each one
5 to more participants $382 USD each one
|Discount: $5 USD of discount for South American Explorers Club Members
Discount 3%: Tour Operators or Travel Agencies Only
Students: $5 USD of discount only with valid green ISIC card
|Organized Groups: We offer private service and any time/day according request
|Group size: No limit
|BOOK HERE: We highly recommended to book space prior you arrive to Peru
All prices stated above are subject to change.
Exchange rate $1 USD = S/. 3.02 (rate may vary daily).
- Hotel in Lima or somewhere else
- Alcoholic drinks or bottled water
- Not mentioned meals
- Alternative land tours in Nazca
- International flight tickets from to Lima
- International airport tax $28.24 USD
- Extra nights in hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal medicines
- Tip for guide and camp staff
- Phone calls, radio calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of flights
- Items of personal nature
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
- VERY IMPORTANT TO BRING YOUR VALID PASSPORT otherwise you are not able to catch the plane to flight over the Nasca lines
- Summer clothes
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Sun block (sun protection cream)
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
- Good sunglasses
- Personal first aid kit
- Water and snack for long distance driving
- Extra money to buy some handicraft (soles)
Every participant must bring their own valid passport for safety reason and CHECK IN before boarding the aircraft - The total weight of the aircraft is carefully controlled by the airline staff, If your weight is greater than 90 kilos (200 lbs) please let us know as at booking time - We strongly recommend to bring minimum personal things as camera and wear light clothing - We really recommend NO eat before your flight because easily you can get motion sickness or seasick. Please take advantage and get some generic sickness medication for better flight performance.
For more information about the tour or you request a new date to departure for this tour, please contact us....
WE WILL RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Some of our clients e-mail us saying our confirmation e-mails are placed to their spam folder rather than their inbox. We recommend to modify your JUNK or SPAM FILTER SETTINGS to receive our e-mail email@example.com
on the correct inbox.You may also want to add this email address to your list of known contacts. This will prevent our responses from being filtered into your Junk or Spam mail folder.